How do I make changes to my FAFSA?


Making Changes or Corrections to your FAFSA


If you have questions about completion of the FAFSA®, making corrections, or adding Troy University to an existing FAFSA®, you may make changes in one of the following ways:

  • Log onto
    1. Select the "Log In” button and enter your FSA ID.
    2. On the “My FAFSA” page, select “Make Corrections.”
    3. Create a save key.
    4. Change your information.
    5. Submit your new information.
  • Contact the Federal Student Aid Information Center and request your paper SAR. Once you receive your SAR in the mail, make your changes, sign it, and then send it to the address listed on your SAR.



Article ID: 44443
Tue 12/12/17 5:07 PM
Tue 2/6/24 1:15 PM