Who is my advisor and/or counselor?

Find Your Academic Advisor and/or Counselor

To view the name of your advisor and/or counselor, login to Trojan Web Express, click Students, and click My Profile under Academic Profile. Your advisor and/or counselor will be shown under Academic Information. 

For TROY Service Center or TROY Online students, you may view the name of your advisor and/or counselor by logging into Canvas, clicking the Student Resources link on the left side of the page, scrolling down a bit, and clicking the My Advisor box on the right side of the page.   

You can also find out who your advisor and/or counselor is by contacting the department of your academic program.  

Contact Troy University 

To contact a Troy University faculty member or staff member, use the TROY Online Personnel Directory or refer to the “How do I contact a student, staff member, or department” response.


Article ID: 40698
Thu 10/12/17 1:46 PM
Thu 8/27/20 12:17 PM