When do I need to file my intent to graduate?

Intent/ Graduate Application forms must be filed one full term/ semester prior to the final term/ semester of enrollment for graduation. There are specific deadlines for each term/ semester that can be located at https://my.troy.edu/records/graduation/intent.html.

Print Article


Article ID: 40704
Thu 10/12/17 1:54 PM
Thu 6/23/22 8:18 AM