How will I know when my credits have been posted?

Once your official transcripts have been evaluated, you will be able to view the results via your Student Planning account by accessing either your unofficial transcript or My Progress tab. Also, if needed, a more detailed transfer equivalency report may be requested from your local registrar's office, which will list for you each transfer course and its determined TROY equivalent.

Print Article


Article ID: 40732
Thu 10/12/17 4:45 PM
Tue 6/14/22 11:26 AM