Where do I send my Official Transcripts to be evaluated?

Paper official transcripts are to be mailed to:
Troy University
Document Management Team
100 University Park
Troy, AL 36082. 

Electronic official transcripts are to be emailed to transcripts@troy.edu
For more information go to https://www.troy.edu/academics/academic-resources/records-office/academic-evaluation-center/

Print Article


Article ID: 40734
Thu 10/12/17 4:47 PM
Tue 2/18/20 2:40 PM