Do you have a music program?

Troy University offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs in class and online. A complete list of TROY locations as well as the degree programs and majors offered at each location is available on the Academic Programs web page. This list provides further links to each program’s entry in the undergraduate or graduate catalog.

College of Communication and Fine Arts & College of Education - Music

Web Pages:

College of Communication and Fine Arts

John M. Long School of Music

College of Education

Academic Catalogs

Academic Programs

Undergraduate Degree Maps

Graduate Degree Plans


Article ID: 44537
Tue 12/12/17 5:08 PM
Thu 8/27/20 12:29 PM