Do you have a Work-Study program?

Work-Study Program

This program is designed to assist students who are in need of employment to pursue their education. Work is performed on campus, and the student may work up to a maximum of 15 hours per week at minimum wage depending upon the amount of his or her work study award.

In order to apply for the Work-Study program, you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA). Priority is given to students with the lowest EFC, which is determined by information provided on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), who also receive Federal Pell Grants. There is no guarantee that every eligible student will receive or renew a work-study award. So, it is important to apply early to have a better chance of receiving a job. Work-Study awards are based on the availability of funds at Troy University.

In addition to the Work-Study program, the Troy campus has a regular campus work program through which many students are assisted each year. It is called Workship. You apply for Workship through the hiring department. A list of departments can be obtained from Troy Human Resources.

Also, there are numerous off-campus jobs available for students wishing to find part-time employment. There are other work programs at the other campuses. Please check with the Human Resources Department or Career Center.

More Information

For more information, please visit the Work Study Program web page.

Print Article


Article ID: 44552
Tue 12/12/17 5:15 PM
Thu 8/27/20 12:29 PM