Where can I find information about an instructor/professor?

Information on Instructors/Professors

Information about an instructor or a professor can be found in the Undergraduate Faculty section of the Undergraduate Academic Catalog and in the Graduate Faculty section of the Graduate Academic Catalog.

To view all undergraduate and graduate academic catalogs that are available, please visit the Academic Catalogs web page. 

To contact a Troy University faculty member or staff member, use the TROY Directory Search.

Print Article


Article ID: 44557
Tue 12/12/17 5:19 PM
Tue 2/18/20 2:46 PM