How do I get a copy of my academic evaluation?

Official Academic Evaluation

To submit a request for an official academic evaluation, please complete and submit the form which can be found on the Academic Records Forms web page.   

Unofficial Academic Evaluation

To view and print an unofficial academic evaluation, login to Trojan Web Express, click on Students, and click on Program Evaluation under Academic Planning.


Article ID: 44649
Wed 12/13/17 8:40 AM
Tue 2/18/20 2:40 PM