How do I change my home location?

Home Location

Instructions for changing a home location can be found on the Academic Records Update Your Information web page.

To change a home location, a student must complete and submit a Change of Home Location form to the Records Office. The form can be found on the Academic Records Forms web page.

Students are allowed to move freely within Troy University. Students may choose to take courses at multiple locations, but a student will be assigned a home location based on the following criteria:

  • A student’s home location is initially determined by point (campus) of application
  • A student’s program of study (not all programs of study are approved for all locations) 

Responsibilities of the home location include:

  • Academic Program
  • Counseling and Academic Advising
  • Student’s indebtedness to Troy University
  • Student’s financial account 
  • Financial Aid 
  • Student Services
  • Graduation
  • Intent to Graduate
  • Program Evaluation
  • Commencement

For more information concerning home location, please contact Academic Records.


Article ID: 44816
Wed 12/13/17 2:57 PM
Thu 8/27/20 12:31 PM