I am a dependent, but I don’t have a certificate.

The State Department of Veterans Affairs issues certificates.  Federal program dependents will not receive a certificate.  Federal program funds will be sent to the student at his/her home address.  Contact the Veterans Affairs liaison in the Financial Aid Office for more information. 

Print Article


Article ID: 66504
Thu 11/1/18 3:59 PM
Tue 2/18/20 2:39 PM