If you need assistance with any housing related issues listed below, click the Submit a Ticket button to request assistance.

          • Housing related bills

          • Housing related holds

          • Room Assignments


If you have an issue in your room or residence hall that needs to be addressed by maintenance, you will need to submit a Residence Life Work Order. Issues for which you can submit work order requests include:

          • Appliance and Alarms                                       • Housekeeping

          • Cable Service (Rushing Hall)                          • HVAC (heating / cooling)

          • Electrical                                                           • Key / Lock Change

          • Furniture                                                            • Laundry (washers / dryers)

          • Grounds                                                            • Plumbing


If you live in Rushing Hall and are having issues with your University-provided Television or cable service, you will need to submit a ticket for Rushing Hall Technology Issues.

Submit a Ticket


Service ID: 23214
Mon 10/2/17 12:06 PM
Thu 12/12/19 2:34 PM