Residence Life Work Orders

If you have an issue in your room or residence hall that needs to be addressed by maintenance, click the Submit Work Order button to the right. Issues that you can submit work order requests for include:

          • Appliance and Alarms                                       • Housekeeping

          • Cable Service (except Rushing Hall)          • HVAC (heating / cooling)

          • Electrical                                                           • Key / Lock Change

          • Furniture                                                            • Laundry (washers / dryers)

          • Grounds                                                            • Plumbing


If you live in the Rushing Hall and are having issues with your University-provided Television or cable service, you will need to submit a ticket for Rushing Hall Technology Issues.


If you need assistance with any housing related issues listed below, you need to submit a Housing Ticket to request assistance.

          • Housing related bills

          • Housing related holds

          • Room Assignments



Submit Work Order


Service ID: 23541
Wed 10/11/17 4:23 PM
Thu 1/10/19 9:47 AM