Official & Unofficial Transcript - How do I get a transcript? / How much is a transcript? / How do I pay for a transcript?

Official transcripts (paper) can be ordered in some Troy University Records Office (Troy, Montgomery or Dothan) or by completing the online form at and clicking the “Official Transcripts” link.

Official transcripts are $10.00 each. If the student is ordering (paper transcripts) in the Records Office, payment will need to be cash or a check. If ordering online, (paper or electronic transcripts) payment will be made by credit card.

Unofficial transcripts can be found on Trojan Web Express by clicking on the Students section and then clicking on Transcript under Academic Profile.

If the student does not have access to Web Express, they can email to request their unofficial transcript. They will need to send a copy of their photo ID and the last four of their social.


The student may email a request for an unofficial transcript to the Transcript Department:

Unofficial transcripts are free.

100% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 40519
Tue 10/10/17 11:54 AM
Tue 6/14/22 11:29 AM