Are there any OPEN computer labs for general student use on the Troy Campus?

Tags computer lab

ComputerWorks is currently the only OPEN computer lab for general student use; however, the library, located in Wallace Hall, does have personal computers in the public lobby area for Internet and Library Research usage. ComputerWorks is located in Eldridge Hall.


Article ID: 40633
Wed 10/11/17 1:11 PM
Wed 2/19/20 3:59 PM