How do I update my personal information with Troy University?

Update Your Personal Information

How do I update my: mailing address, personal email address, and personal phone numbers?

You can change your address, personal email, or personal phone number by logging into Self-Service or in person at a Troy location with a photo ID.

Self-Service changes of address, personal email, or personal phone number are available to current Students, Faculty and Staff. The user can update their personal information using their Self-Service User Profile.

How do I update my preferred address?

The Home address is marked as “Mailing/Preferred” by default. The mailing address marked as “Mailing/Preferred” will be used for all mail sent via Postal mail. When viewing your Self-Service User Profile, one will see their current address/addresses in the Troy University system.

Should you wish to mark another address type as preferred, please select the following link: Update Preferred Address.


How do I update my legal name?

You will need to complete the Update Legal Name Form. When requesting a name change, two forms of identification are required for the request to be processed. One of the two documents provided must be an updated photo ID. Examples of documents are: a court order, marriage certificate, updated driver license, and/or updated Social Security Card.


Article ID: 40785
Fri 10/13/17 9:06 AM
Thu 12/16/21 11:39 AM