How do I declare or change my major or minor?

Declaring or Changing a Major or Minor

Information about declaring or changing your major or minor can be found on the Academic Records Update Your Information web page.

The Program/Major/Minor Change form can be found on the Records Forms web page.

Contact Academic Records

Click here to contact Academic Records.



Print Article


Article ID: 40964
Wed 10/18/17 9:56 AM
Tue 2/18/20 2:40 PM