Can I receive financial aid at Troy University as a student in a certificate program?

No, as a University accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, we can only provide financial aid for Troy University students seeking the associate's degree, the bachelor's degree, the master's degree, and the education specialist degree. We are authorized by the US Department of Education to provide funding for those degrees only. The non-degree certificate programs offer certification recognized by the State of Alabama and do not offer a degree through Troy University.

Students who require funding while in a non-degree certificate program will need to apply through a private lender for a private educational loan.


Article ID: 44244
Mon 12/11/17 4:00 PM
Tue 2/18/20 2:39 PM