What happens if I drop courses?

If you drop prior the end of free drop/add, you are paid for the number of credits remaining after the end of free drop/add. However, the action taken for a drop after the end of free drop/add depends on whether Troy University adjusts your charges when you drop. If your charges do not change, then your financial aid does not change. While your financial aid may not change for that term, you may have a problem with future financial aid due to the Satisfactory Academic Progress requirement if you do not complete 67% of the courses attempted at Troy University. If you are granted an administrative drop so that charges are reversed when you drop, then your financial aid is adjusted according to the number of credits for which you are actually charged (if your charges are reversed due to the drop, then some of your financial aid may be reversed and you would be responsible for the difference).


Article ID: 44271
Mon 12/11/17 4:17 PM
Tue 2/18/20 2:39 PM