How do I check the status of my transfer credits?

In order to view any completed transfer credit evaluation, you will need to be able to access the TROY Student Planning system.  Any course credits/equivalencies will show in your current degree program under the My Progress tab.

For any additional questions regarding your transfer credits, you should contact your current academic advisor or the department of your major.

Print Article


Article ID: 44407
Tue 12/12/17 3:43 PM
Tue 6/14/22 11:24 AM