What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)

Troy University is required by Sec. 484(c) of the Higher Education Act 1965, as amended to establish Standards of Satisfactory Progress for students receiving assistance through Title IV programs (Pell Grant, Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, Federal Work-Study, State Grant, Perkins Loans, and Federal Stafford Student Loan Programs).

More Information

For more information about SAP, visit the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Requirements web page.


Article ID: 44444
Tue 12/12/17 4:08 PM
Tue 2/18/20 2:39 PM