Can I transfer my financial aid to or from another school?

Transferring Financial Aid

Although your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) can be sent to several colleges and universities by adding each school code to the application, your awards may vary between institutions. Your award at Troy University cannot be transferred to another institution, and if you decide not to attend Troy University, you should contact Financial Aid to cancel your award.

Print Article


Article ID: 44563
Tue 12/12/17 5:23 PM
Tue 2/18/20 2:39 PM