How do I get a replacement degree/diploma?

Duplicate/Replacement Diplomas

If you need to order a duplicate or replacement diploma, please visit the Academic Records Forms web page, complete the Duplicate Diploma Form, and mail it along with a check for $25 to the address on the form.

More Information

For more information about diplomas, contact the Records Office.

Print Article


Article ID: 44638
Wed 12/13/17 8:16 AM
Fri 6/10/22 9:13 AM