How do I pay my tuition?

Paying Tuition and Fees

Payments may be made using cash, check, money order, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, or American Express. Other valid forms of payment include sponsoring agency contracts, tuition assistance from various private, federal, and state funds, Alabama PACT, and faculty/staff tuition assistance.

All payments made through the United States Postal Service or any parcel service should be addressed as follows:

Student Financial Services
155 Adams Administration Building
Troy, Alabama 36082

Checks should be made payable to Troy University and should have the student ID number written on it.

Credit card payments may be made online using Trojan Web ExpressTo make a payment, login to Trojan Web Express, click Students, and click View Account and Make Payments under Financial Information.

More Information

More information about payments can be found on the Student Financial Services web page.

Contact Information

For contact information, please visit the Student Financial Services web page.

0% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 44648
Wed 12/13/17 8:27 AM
Tue 2/18/20 2:39 PM