How do I submit my ACT or SAT scores to Troy University?

Submitting ACT / SAT Test Scores

TROY accepts the "composite" SAT score or "composite" ACT score for admission. TROY does not use the ACT "superscore" or SAT "superscore". TROY only accepts SAT or ACT scores sent directly from the testing agency.

To have your SAT score sent to TROY, contact the College Board. TROY SAT code is 1738.

To have your ACT score sent to TROY, contact ACT, Inc. TROY ACT code is 0048.

For more information about the ACT, SAT, and other standardized exams and tests, please refer to the “What standardized tests/exams will I be required to take” response.

Average ACT/SAT Test Score

For information about the average test scores of entering freshmen, please view the New Student Reports web page. 

Apply to TROY

For requirements for admission, consult the Undergraduate Academic Catalog, the Graduate Academic Catalog, the Undergraduate Admission Requirements web page, or the Graduate Application Process web page. 

Print Article


Article ID: 44733
Wed 12/13/17 11:23 AM
Tue 2/18/20 2:39 PM