What high school courses are required?

Required High School Courses

All applicants who are graduates of accredited high schools must submit an official transcript showing graduation and a minimum of fifteen Carnegie units, with three or more units in English. Of the units presented, eleven must be in academic courses.

Students should consult the Undergraduate Academic Catalog for admission requirements.

To view all undergraduate and graduate academic catalogs that are available, please visit the Academic Catalogs web page.

Print Article


Article ID: 44756
Wed 12/13/17 12:23 PM
Tue 2/18/20 2:39 PM