Do you have a foreign language requirement?

Foreign Language Requirements

First-time freshmen, freshman transfer students who are not out of state students, international students, students graduating more than two years from date of enrollment, GED recipients, or home-schooled students are required to meet TROY freshman admission requirements.

Please visit our Admissions website and to view admission requirements.

Print Article


Article ID: 44788
Wed 12/13/17 1:43 PM
Tue 2/18/20 2:39 PM