Can I take classes without seeking a degree?

Non-Degree Admissions

Students may attend TROY who are not seeking a degree. Students who are enrolled at another institution (transient) and those taking continuing education courses are considered non-degree seeking students.

Contact Admissions using the contact information on the Contact TROY web page.


Article ID: 44806
Wed 12/13/17 2:17 PM
Tue 7/6/21 4:12 PM