Have you received my Common Application from the GoArmyEd portal?

Although active duty soldiers enter a program, or Education Path through ArmyIgnitED, it is not an application for admission to Troy University.  Soldiers will need to submit an application through the Troy University website (enroll.troy.edu) in order to be processed for admission.  To find out the status of an application, please call 1-800-414-5756 and ask to speak to an admissions specialist for Army applications.


Article ID: 65960
Wed 10/24/18 2:27 PM
Tue 7/19/22 8:30 AM