Can I register through Student Planning or do I need to register for classes through the GoArmyEd portal?

Yes, as an Army student you must register through Student Planning.  Once registered, the university loads your enrollment to ArmyIgnitEd at which time you log in to the portal and submit a TA request for your enrollment.

Print Article


Article ID: 65961
Wed 10/24/18 2:32 PM
Tue 7/19/22 8:29 AM