Can I be admitted with an HSED or GED?


Students graduating from home-school programs must comply with the same requirements as students graduating from traditional programs. Applicants who are “home-schooled” must meet the state-approved guidelines of their home state.  These guidelines must indicate that completion of the home-study program is equivalent to a high school education.


The university assumes that an applicant will have earned a high school diploma prior to enrolling. If the applicant is under 25 years of age, the ACT is required for admission. Students with an irregular educational background, however, can provide the General Education Development (GED) in lieu of high school transcripts.

More Information

For more information, please visit the  Admission Requirements web page.

Print Article


Article ID: 44466
Tue 12/12/17 4:29 PM
Tue 2/18/20 2:39 PM