Can I challenge a course?

Challenging a Course

Troy University offers several options for challenging courses to receive college credit:

  • Dantes Subject Standardized Test (DSST)
  • College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
  • Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations
  • International Baccalaureate (IB) Credit
  • Advanced International Certification of Education (AICE)

More information about these programs can be found on the Credit by Examination Listing web page.


For more information about standardized exams and tests, please refer to the “What standardized tests/exams will I be required to take” response.

Print Article


Article ID: 44705
Wed 12/13/17 10:46 AM
Tue 2/18/20 2:40 PM